by Brooke Petrucelli | Feb 17, 2020 | Announcements, General Announcements |
Preschool Registration Info:
The preschool registration process has been moved to an online forum only this year. There will be no March open house for new or interested preschool families. Please visit the preschool classroom website for updated registration information, the registration form and general preschool information.
Any questions, please email Amy Crawn at firstname.lastname@example.org ... See more
DEERFIELD SCHOOL BOARD
DEERFIELD COMMUNITY SCHOOL - LIBRARY (66 North Road)
DEERFIELD, NEW HAMPSHIRE
MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2020 ~ 6:00 PM NEW MEETING DATE
1. Call to Order – Ms. Sherman, Superintendent
• Reorganization of Board
• Selection of Chair
2. Board Officers and Committees - Chair
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Curriculum Based Education Update – Mr. Motika, Mr. Reardon (CHS Principal)
5. Minutes – January 22, 2020, March 4, 2020
6. Immediate Business
A. Public Comments
B. Agenda Review – Chair
C. Consent Items (0 Items)
D. Modular Lease
7. Continuing Business
A. Board Reports
• PTO Update
• CHS Report
• Executive Board Report – None at this meeting
• Principal’s Report – Ms. Withee
• Curriculum Review Board – Mr. Oxnard
8. Policy – (Draft policies are available upon request)
• GDA-A - Job Description Paraprofessional (3rd+ Reading)
• GDO –Evaluation of Support Staff (3rd+ Reading)
• JLDBB - Suicide Prevention (3rd Reading)
9. Informational Items
10. Public Comments
11. Non-Public Session - NH RSA 91-A:3, II – b
12. Appointments/ Resignations (1 items) – Ms. Sherman
Next Scheduled Meeting: April 1, 2020 ~ Deerfield Community School
* Elevator access to the meeting room is available upon request. ... See more
Dear SAU #53 staff and families,
Out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to close all of the schools in SAU #53 beginning on Monday, March 16, 2020. Monday will be a professional development day for staff and they will receive further direction from their principals over the weekend.
Please understand that this situation is fluid and the staff and administration will be working together to address and answer questions as we have more information.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work together to make decisions that we feel are in the best interest of our students, staff, and our communities.
We will plan for schools to reopen on Monday, March 30th. We are receiving updated information on a regular basis and will reach out to you if circumstances change. Please be sure to refer to the SAU 53 website often for updates.
Superintendent Patty Sherman
Superintendent Peter Warburton ... See more
Hello DCS families! This will be the 3rd reschedule for grades 3-5 Curriculum Night...finger's crossed that 3rd times a charm!!! We hope to see you there!