Deerfield Community School is proud to provide busing for all students through Dail Transportation, based in Epsom, New Hampshire. Each year Dail representatives create bus routes and timetables based off the list of registered students. Unless you have notified them otherwise, they will assume your child will be taking the bus.
Please call Dail for the current bus routes and timetables, along with the answers to some common FAQs and information about bus safety.
What if my child needs to go home on another bus?
Please call Dail Transportation to make sure there is room on the other bus. Then send an email to the main office alerting us of the change. Switches must be made before 2:10 p.m.—no exceptions.
My child has not been taking the bus but would like to start.
What do I do?
All children always have a spot on the bus. However, if your child has consistently not been taking the bus for a while and would like to, please call Dail Transportation to let them know he or she will be returning to regular bus service.
Bus Safety Reminders
- As you wait: Line up away from the road as the bus approaches.
- As you board: Wait until the bus has stopped completely and use the handrail when boarding.
- While you ride: Please remember to stay seated, facing forward, at all times.
- While you ride: Don’t put your head, arms or hands out the window and keep aisles clear of books and bags.
- As you exit: Wait for the bus to come to a complete stop before exiting.
- As you exit: Make sure the driver can see you and wait for their signal before crossing the street in front of the bus.
Contact Info for
Please contact our busing provider, Dail Transportation (part of Student Transportation of America), to update any information regarding your child’s busing needs.
66 North Road
Deerfield, NH 03037